Tuesday, 29 September 2015

OATMEAL


 




A thousand apologies- seriously. It's been exactly three months since I last posted and to be honest, tonight's post was pretty spontaneous and a tiny bit rushed but I'm glad to be back. I hope you're glad I'm back, too. I just got back from New York (should I post a photo diary?) five days ago and surprisingly I'm not too jetlagged, but I still have a week of school holidays left and the lack of le métro boulot dodo (read: repetitive old routine) is sort of getting to me. Morning starts when I'm too hungry to stay in bed on my phone any longer, and the day ends when I'm too tired to mess around on my phone any longer. October 10th signifies the beginning of my final year of high school, which is totally and utterly terrifying. (mom: no social media or friends or leisure time or sport or food or water or sleep or oxygen etc etc) 




ATM I'm really missing New York Fall - where it's chilly in the mornings and evenings and when you bump into the occasional street where the sun is completely blocked off by skyscrapers, and hot AF every other minute. Also the colour 'oatmeal', which inspired this whole look - this colour, for me, means warm and soft and gentle and sweet, everything I aspire to be this coming year. 


( Outfit: Sweater - American Apparel , Jacket - F21 , Badges - Whitney Museum and MoMa , Skirt - American Apparel , Boots - Asos )

I hope you're having a wonderful day! 
xo,
rachel. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh you got your leather jacket then?? Is so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep updating your blog! Your style is so sleek and lovely, and its really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete